Our group lessons are a great way to start your golfing
journey and improve your golf within the company of others.
The group format helps you to meet other people of a similar level, whilst receiving great tuition at a lower cost.*
We work with small groups (maximum 12) and cover all aspects of the game. Our aim is to get you playing on to the golf course with confidence as soon as we can!
*Compared to individual lessons.
GROUP LESSONS INCLUDE
- 5 weeks coaching
- Free club hire
- Safety guidelines and warm up
- Aim, grip, posture and stance
- Rules and etiquette
- Understanding different types of golf clubs; distance, loft and trajectory
- Hitting with different types of irons
- Short game
- Putting fundamentals
- Chip and run shots from around the green
- High pitch shots to land and stop on the green
- Playing from sand bunker
GROUP COACHING – £25
(Golf range balls not included)
UPCOMING COURSE DATES
New courses start every month, please call us on 0161 749 7000 to find a time that suits you.
To book your place, please call 0161 749 7000 (select option 2).
- Dean Butler – Seniors – Monday 10.00 – 11.00
- Matt Cross – Adult Beginner- Wednesday 12.00- 13.00
- Jamie Forshaw – Ladies – Thursday 10.00 – 11.00
*Golf lessons are purchased with The Academy at Trafford Golf Centre, not the individual professional. Teaching personnel may change from time to time.